Striving to be the best among schools that provide a good service to humanity in the best way needed locally, nationally and internationally, preparing each student to succeed in life. And to be committed to academic excellence and integrity.
Our mission is to develop useful young men/women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others in order to enable them create a morally sound community. Stressing the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically with a guiding principle of excellent instruction in every classroom.
- To Provide a caring and stimulating environment, which is safe comfortable, convenient to learning and welcoming to all.
- To nurture and develop self- esteem, confidence and self-discipline in all.
- To inculcate in our students moral and religious values.
- To provide all students with a safe nurturing environment, and with a core-curriculum that is rich and rigorous, which respects diversity in students’ learning styles.
- To deliver a child-centred curriculum, which provides breadth, balance, relevance and progression in all sphere of learning.
- To develop the highest possible standards of literacy, numeracy and investigative skills in each student.
- To move every child forward in small achievable steps; and recognise that assessment and target-setting are essential to the academic process.
- To provide all students with a high quality education that enables them to be contributing members of a multi-ethnic, multicultural, and pluralistic society.
- To create an environment that attains equity for all students and ensures that each student is a successful learner.
- To train our students to respect others and to be fully respected.
- To enable our students to be proficient in all curricular areas.
- To inspire our students to achieve academic excellence and make positive contributions to the society.
- To instil a love for learning in our students and prepare them to be responsible and productive and acceptable in society.
- To promote honesty, tolerance, cooperation and trust amongst adults and children, regardless of race, gender or culture and faith.
- To become involved, and involve the local community in the work of the school.
- To involve the school to partner with the community in order to achieve desired goals.